Defensive driving site - your source of information and the place to share your experience
 Home    Save Gas    Forums    Encyclopedia    Articles    Polls    Videos    
Our Videos

Most Viewed Video How
How to sit properly while driving - Low Res

Latest Video Driving
Driving around slippery corner in Croatia

Highest Rated Video Driving
Driving in Moscow

Main Menu
· Home
· Articles
· Driving Links
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Highway Surveys
· Mapquest Driving Directions
· Video Library

Drivers Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Drivers Online:
Visitors: 47
Member Drivers: 0
Total: 47

View unanswered posts
View next topic
View previous topic
princess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quote Back to top

Have you ever read of a text message that you thought it was really true? And then only to find out that it was just to trick you. Gosh! Actually, I just experienced that today. Mad However, I still find it funny though! Laughing
Next time, I'll get my revenge! haha. Razz Laughing
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

Now I'm curious! what happened? tell us more... Surprised
princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

My friend send me a text message about her bad experienced in the mall. So here's the story. She was trying to fit a bracelet, and then she forgot to removed it from her hand. When she was about to go out from that store, she was stopped by the sales lady and asked her to go to office (i don't know what's it called. sorry. Very Happy ). She then asked sorry and told them that she would just pay the bracelet. However, the boss did not agree. Instead they took a picture of her with a sign board (with a sign: I am a thief. Don't follow what I did.) in her hands. And then the flash of the camera woke her up. She was just actually dreaming, she added in the last part of the text with a "lol". Urghh! She got me by the way. While I was reading, I was so worried about what happened. Then I thought of, "Next time. Next time. I'll get mine (my revenge!Twisted Evil )!" Laughing
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked lol... I can imagine, I'd have freaked out too! Oh, these 'sms' jokes and forwarded messages drive me crazy!

I once made the mistake of giving out my number to a casual acquaintance who I found later harassed people 'just for fun'. Like she'd send out txt to you in the middle of the night, saying 'I can see you...' or some such scary message, signing it off as 'your secret admirer'. And of course she had more than one mobile phone, so the number would be anonymous. (she wouldn't even take your call; just used the phone for txting!) Eventually, you'd get a txt revealing her true identity and a laughing face, saying 'it was all a joke' and she was just having a laugh! Some joke, I say... Rolling Eyes
princess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Super? tsk3. So, what was your first reaction? Are you not mad or something? Because it took a longer time for you to know her real identity, not like mine because at the end of the text she then revealed that it was just a joke. Rolling Eyes
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

yes, it went on for a week at least... awful! At first I just thought it was a joke and ignored the first message... then, when the next one came, I was like, 'what the hell?' But I still continued to ignore. Then, by third day, she started sending more specific txt like, 'I know where you work, it's that place right?' And that's where it started getting a bit unnerving.

Then she even mentioned something like, 'I know your husband's name...' and 'how old your kids are...' (obviously, most people at work knew that) but I just freaked out! I tried calling back, but she wouldn't take the call, so I thought I'm going to put an end to this. But before that, she txt back saying who she was and that she was just having a laugh...and so on!

I told her next day that I didn't find any of this funny...and made sure she saw how displeased I looked. Her reaction was, a shrug and a 'chill out'! Confused
Suffice to day, I've avoided her since then!
princess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I agree with you. Involving your family in a joke is not a good one! And is not and will never be a joke. Gosh, if I were in your place, may be I already called the police. Gun hehe.

Hmm. So, you're not friends anymore? Hope she already learned from you and never do it again to anyone.
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:46 am Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy (yep, that face you used describes my feelings perfectly!)
Actually, I was so taken aback by her 'cool', dismissive way of reacting to my annoyance that I just gave up trying to argue with her!

But of course, I couldn't avoid her completely as she was a colleague, but well, we never really got on well after that! I bet she thought I was the one crazy...! Rolling Eyes
princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing You are funny Mrs. MOW (are you okay with this one?).

True, better not to talk any longer because it may only cause too much tension. And also, never talk when you are angry because it may only cause more trouble. Smile
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

Wink agreed. Now if only I could remember your words when my hubby starts talking..... !

p.s. hey, just call me MOW... also, have you thought of your 'revenge' for the sms joke played on you? I bet though after hearing my story, your friend's joke seems almost harmless in comparison! Laughing
princess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing You're really funny MOW.

Actually I already forgot about that "revenge" thingy. And you're right, it is not as scary as yours. May be I'll just let it pass for now. What do you think? Very Happy
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

OR you could stalk her instead! Wink

just kidding, let it go yes... but if she tries again, you know what to do! Laughing
princess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

LOL I can't help myself from laughing! Laughing

you are right! when she tries it again, she will feel sorry why she did it! Twisted Evil

so, how are your driving skills MOW? I mean, the dancing2 with your car? Smile
myownworld
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm controlling my impulse to... I swear, the neighbors were beginning to stare now! Confused

How about you, any hope of buying a car for yourself one day?
princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing haha. you are really funny MOW. Just do it when they close their eyes! Very Happy

yeap2. I have lots of hopes! I know I can buy one someday. Wink

View next topic
View previous topic