Better yet: Maintain the speed suitable to the conditions. While these five rules are fine, most people think that road safety begins and ends with it. It is not! There are other important things:
1. Proper car Maintainence: Tires, Dampers, Brakes, Engine
2. Adjusting a proper driving position, including body support with the left foot, wide-angle mirror adjustment and proper placement of hands on the wheel, and most importantly -- the proper placement of the seatbelt and head restraints.
3. Maintaining concentration while looking up and observing and planning ahead all of the time, while adjusting speed and position to the conditions.
4. Maintaining a proper following distance 360 degrees around the car -- in front, behind and from the sides
5. Emergency braking and avoidance braking
6. Lane changes, behavior in heavy traffic, intersection, two-lane roadways and city streets, as well as night driving, summer driving and winter driving.
7. Adult behavior, dealing with distractions, for new drivers -- a progressive introduction into driving.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum